PLEATED PINK

Good morning, Everyone! How is your weekend going so far? 

Ok, so I'll be the first to admit that wearing sandals smack in the middle of winter is a bit insane! In fact, when I think about January appropriate footwear, sandals are pretty much the last thing that come to mind:) Yet, I find myself in this particular dilemma every year. That very familiar place where things I feel I should be wearing in Winter and things I actually can wear, given that it's about 80 degrees outside, don't exactly match. Sure, I've been trying to keep up the pretense that it's still Winter in LA by layering and wearing boots with pretty much everything, but as temperatures continue to soar, I am faced with the inevitable. Sandal weather is here:) 

Not that I am complaining about this! I'll take all the warmth and sun I can get! Maybe I am not quite ready to give up on cozy coats, sweaters and boots just yet...







INTERMIX cropped wide leg pants in crepe | Aquazzura Saharienne sandals | Trina Turk sleeveless turtleneck { similar here } | Marc Jacobs Suede Trouble bag | Wanderlust & Co ringsMovado Bold crystal accent watch  | Delfina Delettrez eye piercing earring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle  

Labels: , , , , , ,